_

_

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wiggily Fun

Our local library has a contest where kids had to write (or in the case of little ones draw) a book report to win different Wiggles prizes. Third prize was a CD, second prize was a book, and first prize was four tickets to go see the Wiggles live. Imagine my surprise when the librarian called to tell Alexa that she had won the tickets!

I never would have bought tickets to something like this myself for two main reasons. 1) My kids like the Wiggles, but they don't LOVE them. We had a good time, but they didn't even know all the songs. 2) I am cheap. The four tickets we won would have cost over $200 total. That doesn't include the $6 we paid for parking or the $12 for snacks. That said, the kids did have a lot of fun, and I'm glad we got the chance to go.

Here we are waiting for the show to begin.


Dancing and clapping.

And making goofy faces.
The Wiggles on stage.
Eating candy.

The Wiggles saying goodbye.

2 comments:

DreArt said...

I'm surprise you didn't smuggle snacks in....

Oma said...

Does John Deere Tractors give out free tickets for Wiggles? Sounds like you had a lot of fun and it was FREE! Way to go, sister Alexa!