_

_

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Gift Cards Galore

About 2 months ago, I signed up with several sites where you can earn points to redeem for gift cards, cash, or other prizes. I have continued using 4 main sites, and I have redeemed points for prizes at all but one site.

Swagbucks - The main and easiest way to earn points on Swagbucks is to use it as your search engine instead of Google. You earn points randomly based on your searches. They also occasionally release Swag Codes on their blog that give you instant points. You can also earn points by shopping online through their site. So far, I have earned $15 in Amazon gift cards here!

SayNation!
- SayNation is a site where you take surveys on everything from movies to food to vaccines to cars. I just got my first $20 Amazon gift card today!

MyPoints - The main way I have earned points on MyPoints is by clicking on links in the bonus e-mails they send. I have also earned points by printing and redeeming grocery coupons through their site and by answering short surveys. You can also shop online here to earn points as well. I cashed in some points for a $10 Target gift card earlier today.

InboxDollars - InboxDollars also sends e-mails that require you to click on the link to get points. You can also take surveys, play games, or shop through their site. The plus side of InboxDollars is that they reward you in cash. The down side is that they don't pay you until you have reached $30, and so far I only have $12 something.

Just thought I'd share these links in case anyone else is interested. And just for you Canadian people, Swagbucks also offers gift cards to Amazon.ca.

No comments: