_

_

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Home Alone and a Caleb Funny

Dave took the kids this morning to buy Mother's Day cards while I make the macaroni and cheese that I am bringing to a cookout later today. So, I am all alone in the house. I do get out of the house alone frequently, but being alone in the house is a very rare thing. Anyway, while the kids were getting their shoes on, Caleb told me they were going to go get me a new van. I was trying to figure out why he thought that. Then I realized that Dave had told him that they were going to get Mommy a card, but Caleb heard get Mommy a car. Too funny. I explained to him that he was actually getting me a card, like the one he helped me pick out for Grammy earlier in the week. A few minutes later, he came running in the kitchen to announce that they were getting me flowers, too. So much for surprises.

2 comments:

Oma and Opa said...

Happy Mother's Day. We couldn't have asked for a better MOM for our grandchildren. Thanks Dave for marrying her.

EmilyV said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, too.