_

_

Monday, August 24, 2009

79% Savings at Publix

The deals were so good this week that I decided to make a trip to Publix again this week. I spent $17.61, but I'm pretty sure it should have been $15.61 because the cashier missed two coupons. I saved $65.09.

Here's what I got -
6 2L Minute Maid lemonade - $.44 each
3 boxes Barilla whole grain pasta - $.21 overage each
3 boxes Barilla piccolini pasta - $.21 overage each
3 packages yakisoba noodles - $.11 overage each
1 box Coles cheesesticks - $.40
2 boxes Mrs. Paul's frozen fish - FREE
1 container Publix parmesan romano cheese - $2.50
1 container Beech Nut rice cereal - FREE
1 onion - $.77
1.1 lbs bananas - $.26
Asparagus - $2.29
Apples - $1.36
1 package Dove chocolates - $.15
1 bag Back to Nature granola - $.80
3 packages Back to Nature cookies - $.44 each
1 Bounce dryer bar - $.59
1 6-pack Mott's applesauce - $.67
1 roll Publix paper towels - $.01
4 packages Yoplait Fiber One yogurt - $.10 overage each
1 gallon Publix milk - $2.25

5 comments:

WiffsWife said...

where do you get your coupons from? I wonder if this would work at FoodsCo.

EmilyV said...

I get most of my coupons from the Sunday paper, but I also print some from my computer.

Joan said...

How did you get the chocolate so cheap?

EmilyV said...

Combining a Target coupon with a MF coupon.

Joan said...

My Publix won't let me do that. So I only saved 65% on my chocolate.
:o(