_

_

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Rearranging

So, yesterday on our pajama day I got the trim in Caleb's room painted. Then I e-mailed Dave to see if we could play rearrange the furniture today. He said, "Yes," but I'm not sure he knew what he was in for. Anyway, here is what we did today. I should have taken "before" pictures, but I was in too much of a hurry to get started.

Caleb's big boy room - he still needs curtains and some stuff on his walls

Alexa and Jordanna's room - I'm a bit tired of the Winnie the Pooh decor, but keeping it seemed to be the best choice for decorating frugally (otherwise known as "I am cheap").

And the best part - my desk! The TV will be moving into the living room as soon as Comcast puts a new cable outlet in there. The playroom still has some toys in it, but it will also now be the school room. I'm so excited to have a desk for working on home school stuff, my teaching stuff, and my coupons.

1 comment:

Joan said...

I keep wanting to have a "rearrange stuff on the walls" day to match the rearranging we've done on the floor, but it hasn't happened yet.