_

_

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Baking Project and Another Publix Trip

Rainy, wet days often find me in the kitchen baking. This morning the kids helped me make whole wheat cheddar cheese crackers. I must admit that they don't look very appetizing, but they turned out quite yummy as you can tell from the empty spot on the pan.
We also went to story time at the library today. There was only one other kid there besides my two, but they still had a good time. After the library we ran to Publix to get a few things before the sales ad changes tomorrow.

Here's what you can buy for just over $1.00 without coupons.

And here's what you can buy for just over $1.00 WITH coupons.I spent $1.19 and saved $20.16, which is 94%! And I even managed to avoid getting a sub sandwich for lunch and ruining all my savings.

Here's what I got -
1 box Jones breakfast sausages - $.50
4 Healthy Choice frozen meals - FREE
3 tubs Philadelphia cream cheese - FREE
1 box Kashi cereal - FREE
2 donuts - $.40 (I had a coupon for $1.00 off a bakery item, so this is what I got.)

No comments: