_

_

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Monkeying Around

Caleb's big boy room is almost complete. He chose a monkey theme, which has required a bit of creativity, since monkey decor is not as readily available as one might think.

First, here is a collage frame that I did with pictures from the book Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed.
Here's a monkey wall hanging that I found at Babies R Us. I'm contemplating getting him some friends, as well as a sign that says, "No more monkeys jumping on the bed."
Here's the throw pillow that my mom made. My brother, Phillip, made the stuffed monkey at Build-a-Bear awhile ago. Little did he know it would come in handy.
And finally the monkey curtains.

6 comments:

Dave said...

You forgot to get a picture of Caleb in his monkey costume in his monkey room.

Halyna said...

Cute! I like the idea of more monkeys on the wall and the phrase with it. :)

DreArt said...

We have to get him a sock monkey!!! (MOM!!!)
I have a present for his room too as soon as it dries!

EmilyV said...

He got a sock monkey in the mail yesterday from Oma and Opa. I'll post some pictures of it later. He slept with it last night.

DreArt said...

awesome!

Oma and Opa said...

We would like to see some pictures posted!