_

_

Monday, September 21, 2009

Rainy Day Fun

Actually monsoon day fun would be a better title. Much of the metro area where we live is experiencing major flooding right now. We have had rain every day since last Monday, and there is still more to come. Anyway, a friend at church last night gave us some stuff that her grandchildren had outgrown. One thing was a bucket full of Playdough supplies. It kept the kids busy for an hour, and they probably would have played longer if I didn't have to clean off the table for lunch. I plan to pull it out again tomorrow. She also gave us some 100 piece puzzles that Dave can do with the kids tomorrow since he is off of school. Excuse the random grits box in the picture; I was still putting away groceries.
And here's my rainy day fun - cinnamon rolls, decaf coffee and my laptop.

No comments: