_

_

Saturday, January 1, 2011

December 2010 Books Read

I read A LOT of books this month. I thought I got to 100, but when I double checked last night, my list only went to 99. So sad. I bet I forgot to record a book or two sometime this year, so I'm still counting it!

81) Miracle Worker by William Gibson - read this for school
82) Hold up the Sky by Patricia Sprinkle - one of Molly's book club books that she loaned me
83) Fragile by Lisa Unger
84) Fire and Rain by Diane Chamberlain
85) The Will of Wisteria by Denise Hildreth
86) Shadrach by Meindert DeJong - read this one out loud to Caleb
87) Leave it to Claire by Tracey Bateman
88) Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks - great book!
89) Half Baked by Alexa Stevenson - love this author's name
90) Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day by Jeff Hertzberg and Zoe Francois - great bread cookbook
91) Choosing to See by Mary Beth Chapman - I cried through this whole book. While I didn't always agree with her theology, it's clear that she loves her Savior and is longing for heaven, even more so now that her 5 year old daughter is there.
92) Unwrapping Christmas by Lori Copeland
93) Daring Chloe by Laura Jensen Walker - this one and #96 and #97 are a series about a book club, light, easy, and enjoyable
94) Fix, Freeze, Feast by Kati Neville and Lindsay Tkacsik
95) Stories Behind the Best-Loved Songs of Christmas by Ace Collins
96) Becca by the Book by Laura Jensen Walker
97) Turning the Paige by Laura Jensen Walker
98) The Judge Who Stole Christmas by Randy Singer
99) Miss Invisible by Laura Jensen Walker

No comments: