_

_

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sick and Snow?

So, we've had a yucky week around here. Jordanna threw up most of the day on Thursday. I pretty much had to hold her all morning, which made home schooling and caring for 2 other children quite difficult. Fortunately Dave was able to come home a little early to help out. By late afternoon, she had perked up and was almost back to her normal self, as only a 1 year old can do after being sick all day.

Fast forward to last night when I realized that I was catching it, too. Let's just say it was not a fun night. Dave slept downstairs to try and get some sleep, but Jordanna woke up WAY early so he did not get much sleep either. I'm feeling a bit better tonight, but I plan to stay home from church AGAIN tomorrow. I hate missing church on Sundays; it throws my whole week off. This will be the 4th Sunday I have missed since Thanksgiving, 3 times due to illness (mine or the kids') and once when church was canceled due to snow.

Speaking of snow, we are predicted to get 4-6 inches Sunday night. That's enough to totally paralyze our southern town. Here's hoping that no one else gets sick and that Dave gets Monday off of school due to snow.

No comments: