_

_

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Fun

Last night after dinner, the kids (who perked back up from being sick WAY faster than I did) helped me make snow ice cream. Here they are waiting for me to get the stuff.
Bowl full of snow
Measuring (No, I hadn't showered, and yes, I am wearing jammie pants. In fact, today is the first time I've put on something other than jammies since Friday around lunchtime.)
Jordanna played on the floor while we mixed up the ice cream.
Eating the yummy ice cream
Today the snow was easier to pack, so Dave and the kids (mostly Alexa) built a snow man.


And the kids sledded on trash can lids. And wiped out a few times.
My cute little snow bunny. She LOVED being outside.
Alexa "helped" Dave shovel the driveway.
Dave did most of the work, though.
Once the driveway was shoveled, we made a quick run to the grocery store. Then we came home and ate homemade bread bowls with creamy chicken and rice soup for dinner. Yum!
And Dave has tomorrow off of school again. Hooray!

2 comments:

DreArt said...

ok, so now I definitely know what to get next christmas: REAL sleds for the kids and some winter gloves for Dave!!

DreArt said...

and a snow shovel! lol