_

_

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Mother's Day to Me

On Saturday, Publix was supposed to have a table set up where kids could decorate a cake for their moms.  I had told the kids that they could do one for me.  But of course, our Publix was understaffed and was not doing cakes.  The kids were disappointed, so I called another Publix to see if they were participating.  They were, but due to grumpy little girls, we were not able to make it there before they finished.  If you're wondering where Dave was by now, he was white water rafting.  Anyway, my poor Caleb was so sad, so what did I do?  Baked a cake, made some icing, and pulled out the sprinkles and tubes of icing.  Happy Mother's Day to me!  It was worth it, though, to see these happy faces.



Sunday, the kids gave me some sweet cards that they had made and one that Dave helped them pick out and some yummy smelling body wash.

2 comments: