_

_

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Another fun shopping trip

Well, not quite as good as Publix yesterday, but I did pretty well at Kroger today, too. I spent 63.57 and saved 72.01 for a savings of 54%. I also got $7 that printed on my receipt to spend next time. Not bad if I do say so myself. We even managed to snag a dry car cart (it poured here last night, and our Kroger keeps their carts outside), and both kids were happily munching on Cheerios while I shopped.

Here's my list -
2 packages of 8 hamburger buns
2 loaves of wheat bread
1 package of dinner rolls
18 eggs
1 package of English muffins
1/2 gallon OJ
1 gallon milk
4 bags Green Giant frozen veggies
Frozen strawberries
Romaine lettuce
Blueberries
Aluminum foil
5 boxes Toaster Strudels (it will take me awhile to finish all these, but they were on sale, I had 5 coupons, and they triggered the $ on my receipt for my next order)
Coleslaw
6 cups yogurt
Sausage links
Bacon
Pork roast
2 packages chicken breasts
1 bottle prenatal vitamins (no, I am NOT pregnant, I continue to take these while nursing)
4 bottles Spiderman gummy vitamins
2 packages String Cheese
1 bag shredded cheddar
1 jar peanut butter (this was completely free or I wouldn't have gotten it, since Dave has to have his Canadian pb. Caleb and I will eat it, though).
1 yellow cake mix
1 package taco seasoning
1 package chocolate chips

No comments: