_

_

Monday, February 18, 2008

Shopping Spree

I took advantage of Dave being home today to go shopping with only 1 kid at a time (I took Caleb originally, but I went home after 2 stores and swapped him for Alexa). Here's what I got.

CVS

1st transaction
3 packs of Huggies Supreme diapers (we use these overnight for both kids)
1 pack Kotex pads
1 bottle of Palmolive dish soap

Total - $21.07. I got Extra Care Bucks for $15 on my receipt. So, I went back in to CVS (I had already planned to do this)

2nd transaction
2 Colgate toothbrushes
2 Colgate toothpastes
1 box Mentos
1 bag clearance Valentine's chocolates (not sure where those came from :) )
12 pack CF coke

I used the $15 I earned above and some coupons.
Total - $1.47. I got $8 Extra Care Bucks on my receipt which I am saving for next week.

Next stop Walgreens.
1 Chapsticks Naturals
Jane powder
Jane mascara
Jane eye shadow
Jane concealer
2 Bowl Appettit meals (for a care package I am making for my brother)
Dove dark chocolate Valentine's hearts (not sure where those came from again)
12 pack cherry coke

Total - $7.35. I got a Register Rewards for $2 for next time. I still have 6 more make up coupons, so I plan to go to another Walgreens later this week. They also have a free razor that there is a coupon for, but my store was out.

Went home. Swapped kids.

Publix
6 bags Birds Eye Steamfresh frozen veggies
2 boxes Barber chicken breasts (kiev and cordon bleu)
2L Publix lemon lime soda
4 Cambells microwaveable soup bowls (for my brother again)
1 Easy Mac bowl
Jose Ole Taquitos (Caleb and I love having these for lunch)

Total - $14.32. Savings according to my receipt - $17.74.

No comments: