_

_

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Little Rascal

Caleb was having quite the rascally day today. Possibly because I am sick and running a fever and he wanted to keep my mind off of it.

#1) I was upstairs doing laundry when he came upstairs and handed me a quarter and a nickel. I briefly wondered where they came from, especially since Alexa likes to put things in her mouth, and went back to doing laundry. I went downstairs a bit later to find my wallet in the middle of the living room with the zipper open. I guess that's where the money came from. Little thief!

#2) I was lying on the futon in the playroom watching Alexa. Caleb was playing in his room, and the monitor was on so I could hear him. He was awfully quiet, so I dragged myself off the futon to check on him. I met him in the living room wearing only his shirt. His diaper and his pants were in the middle of the floor. I think is time to potty train this kid!

#3) Once again Caleb was playing upstairs in his room (maybe that is a bad idea) when I heard his music start playing. Interesting, since his CD player is on top of his dresser. I tiptoe upstairs to find him standing on the changing table to reach. Great.

As far as Alexa goes, I found the beginnings of a tooth today. Maybe that explains why I am a walking zombie. I am SO drugging her (just Advil, don't worry) before bed tonight.

No comments: