_

_

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Mystery Shopping

In an effort to make a little "fun" money and to have something to do all day besides clean the house and little noses and bottoms, I have signed up with several mystery shopping companies. For those of you who don't know what mystery shopping is, basically you go to a store/restaurant/gas station/etc. and pretend to be a regular customer. Then you fill out a report/survey evaluating your experience. I have evaluated 3 gas stations so far, and I have 2 more scheduled this week. Today we went to Longhorn Steakhouse for lunch. Since I got paid $35 for the visit, it's basically like getting a free lunch (although we did go over because Dave thinks it is sacrilege to go to a steak restaurant and not order a steak). Next week, I am going to do an assignment at Moe's. You can check out mystery shopping at www.volition.com.

No comments: