_

_

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fun at the Park

I took the kids to the park this morning. Taking them to the park by myself (not meeting anyone there) is really not my idea of fun. But at least it tires them out. Caleb is even napping today, which is a very rare occasion. So, to amuse myself I decided to take some pictures. And then they both proceeded to go down the exact same slide three thousand times along with the two other little girls who were there. So, these are the only pictures I got.

4 comments:

Dave said...

I'm surprised Caleb napped!

Annette Feschbaum said...

You can meet me at our park any morning you'd like! At least, for the next month or so . . .

EmilyV said...

If only your park was like 20 minutes closer...

Anonymous said...

I love Alexa's little ponytails! Cute, cute, cute!!