_

_

Monday, June 14, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I am SO bored of my menus, so I decided to subscribe to E-mealz. I have used a menu planning service for ideas before, but what I really like about this one is that it makes a menu plan based on what is on sale at my grocery store that week. I did not follow the plan exactly, but if I had, there were only 2 things on the plan this week that were not on sale. Those 2 things totaled $2. I'm still hoping to stick to $80-$85 a week for groceries, but I hope to have more variety in my menu plans. Anyway, here's what we are eating this week.

Tonight - Rotisserie chicken, cheesy potatoes, lemon pepper broccoli

Tuesday - Hamburgers, hotdogs, oven fries, apples, carrots and dip

Wednesday - Bacon cobb pitas, chips, grapes

Thursday - Bacon wrapped beef fillets, baked potatoes, salad

Friday - Hawaiian grilled chicken, rice pilaf, pineapple, green beans

Saturday - Grilled chicken chef salad, garlic bread

Sunday - Pot roast, rice, peas

No comments: