_

_

Friday, June 25, 2010

From My Kitchen

I've actually cooked a lot in the past two weeks, but I can't share the recipes since they came from my E-mealz subscription. I've used E-mealz for 2 weeks, and I've made 5 out of the 7 meals each week (there seems to be a fish meal every week, and we aren't big fish eaters). We've liked all the meals, some better than others.

Here's one light, summer meal to share, grilled chicken salad, fruit salad, and 5 grain bread
I've been cheating some and making break and bake cookies lately, but the kids and did make some homemade chocolate oatmeal peanut butter cookies tonight. I've shared the recipe before here.


3 comments:

DreArt said...

Those all look fabulous!! I'm loving the look of the salad.
PS: those kids in the background are super cute!

Joan said...

At least Jordanna doesn't seem to mind the noise of the mixer.

Oma and Opa said...

Where's the oven mitts for their ears protection?