_

_

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

83% Savings at the Mall

I got some great deals at the mall today that I wanted to share.

I had a 20% off coupon for Gymboree. I hadn't found anything good there lately, but I'm glad I decided to stop in today. I bought Caleb over $180 (not that I ever would have paid that much) worth of clothes for $30. And Gymboree has great resale value at consignment sales, so I will be able to resell these clothes (assuming he doesn't ruin them) for almost as much as I paid for them.

Brown church pants and two pairs of jeans, all with adjutsable waist
2 button up shirts and one polo shirt, all long sleeves
Church shoes, these alone would have been $34.50 before the sales and coupon

At JCPenney, I had a coupon for $10 off any purchase of $10 or more. I bought myself this maternity shirt, and I only paid $.41. The original price was $22.50.
I also got Alexa these shoes. I had her feet measured, and they had grown a size AGAIN. I paid $5.99 for these, marked down from $8.50. Not as amazing of a deal as my other purchases. But, these shoes are great. She can get them on and off herself (she already has the exact same shoes in a smaller size), and when they get dirty, I can just wipe them clean with a wet rag. And they look equally cute with shorts as they do with dresses.

I definitely got some great deals, but we won't talk about the new hair bows I bought Alexa (they were at least on sale) and the lunch we ate at the food court. :)

No comments: