_

_

Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Clothes!

I always love getting new clothes, but it was especially fun today since I don't have many clothes that fit right now. I'm starting to really need maternity clothes lately. This is my third pregnancy, so I do already have maternity clothes. However, this is my first baby that was not born in summer. So, I am normally HUGE in the summer; therefore, all my summer clothes are huge as well. Here's a picture to prove it. This was taken on June 26, 2007; Alexa was born early the next morning.
Photobucket

I am also going to need some more warm maternity clothes since I am not due until December, so I'm starting to get some as I see good deals. So, here's what I got today. I got most of the items in a trade. I sent someone a bunch of boy baby clothes (which will be the wrong season for this baby if it is a boy), and she sent me maternity clothes. A few of the items I purchased today at a thrift store.

Green tank top and black capris
Black tank top, white long sleeve t-shirt, and black hooded jacket
Khaki capris and jeans
Two tankinis
Two summery dresses (BTW, I will be 16 weeks pregnant tomorrow.)

3 comments:

Halyna said...

cute clothes!!

Oma and Opa said...

If it was raining Caleb could have used your belly as an umbrella...
At least you have an excuse to have a big belly....

DreArt said...

So I guess you and Dave planned it better this time? Winter babies rock!