_

_

Friday, June 26, 2009

A "Beautiful" Cake for my Beautiful Girl

I like cake baking and eating but NOT decorating. It is just not my thing. But since the princess cakes at Publix run around $27, and we are just having a small get together for Alexa tomorrow with my parents and Molly, I decided to make her a princess cake myself. We bought princess plates and tiaras earlier this week, and she keeps pointing to the garage and telling me that her princess stuff is in a bag "in dere." I think she likes princesses or something. Anyway, here's the cake. I only had room (and enough pink icing) to put her name, not "Happy Birthday," but she can't read anyway.

2 comments:

Oma and Opa said...

Looks good enough to eat! Good job!
Happy Birthday, Alexa!
Something is coming in the mail yet
from Canada!

EmilyV said...

We got the package from you today. The kids say thanks!