_

_

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Home Again

We made it home safely from Tampa shortly after 4:00 yesterday, so we managed to beat the rush hour traffic. I'll post some pictures of our zoo trip on Saturday when I get a chance. Sunday we went to church, lazed around the house, and went to the pool.

Today, I have been busy with grocery shopping, cleaning and laundry. The kids and I also made haystacks and got some books about farms at the library. I also have some farm coloring sheets and a craft for later this week. And a farm movie lined up for Friday night. I'm in the middle of baking some homemade honey wheat bread. And in the midst of the laundry, I've been hanging up my maternity clothes in my closet, as it won't be long before I outgrow the last 2 pairs of non-maternity pants that actually still fit. So far, it's been abusy but productive day. After naps, we have plans to hang out in the baby pool to beat the heat.

No comments: