_

_

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Yummy, Summer Dinner

I like to cook lighter meals during the summer. Who really wants to slave over a hot stove when it is 80 something degrees outside (or ever really, but I digress)? Anyway, tonight I made one of my favorite summer meals - Chicken Caesar Pizza. I made a whole wheat pizza crust from a recipe that came with my bread machine. I baked it and then let it cool for a few minutes. Meanwhile, I mixed up Romaine, Caesar dressing, and Parmesan for the salad. I chopped up some leftover grilled chicken and then warmed it in the microwave. Then I topped the crust with the salad and chicken, and Voila! Dinner! I served it with fruit salad (or applesauce for the non-fruit eaters around here). Yum!

1 comment:

Halyna said...

yummy! that looks delicious :) gonna have to try that one.