_

_

Friday, June 5, 2009

Free, Free, Free

This morning, we first went to the library, where of course it is free to check out books and movies. The library saves us a TON of money, as Dave and I both like to read. We also get books for the kids, of course, and they each get to pick one movie.

Next, we went to Krispy Kreme for National Doughnut Day. There were no signs or anything, but we were all able to pick any doughnut we wanted for free. I figured it would just be the plain glazed ones.

Finally, we stopped by CVS, where I used ECBs to pay for lemonade (which I have been craving lately) and gummi fish (for a project for the kids). There were no good extra buck deals this week, so I decided just to used my ECBs to pay for things I wanted without having to spend money.

No comments: