_

_

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday News

The kids spent the night at my parents' house last night. You would think that I would sleep in, but thanks to baby #3, I was up WAY too early. Dave did get to sleep in, and then I ran some errands by myself.

Then, we met up with my parents and the kids at my grandparents' retirement home where they were having a Father's Day picnic and car show. The kids had a good time looking at the cars.



We headed home to put Alexa down for a nap, and Caleb and I left for a reception for our new pastoral candidate for our church. He had a good time playing with other kids.

And finally, the BIG news of the day is that Caleb finally did #2 in the potty (the things that moms are reduced to blogging about), so he is currently playing the new Dora game he earned as a result.

2 comments:

DreArt said...

Dave's picking his nose!!!!!!!!

Dave said...

scratching it