_

_

Friday, November 6, 2009

73% Savings at Publix

I have already made one trip to Publix this week. But we needed some produce and there were some great deals, so I decided to go again. Also, with only 5 weeks until my due date, I'm trying to get the pantry, freezers, and refrigerator stocked (not like they weren't already). It's a good thing Publix is close because I left my wallet on my desk this morning and had to go back and get it. Fortunately I noticed in the parking lot before I went in. Anyway, I spent $34.09, saved $90.23, and got several freebies. I used a coupon for $3/$30 purchase. I also will be getting back a $5 rebate for the Nestle cookies and chocolate chips.

Here's what I got -
2 bags Birds Eye Voila - $$1.75 each (These are great for when the cook doesn't feel like cooking, which lately is every night.)
1 head Romaine lettuce - $1.99 (The price went up on this and several other vegetables since I was at Publix on Monday.)
2 boxes Betty Crocker potatoes - FREE
1 box Jolly Time popcorn - FREE
8 packages Nestle cookies - $.45 each (I can't make homemade cookies for that cheap, nor do I have the energy or desire to do so lately.)
2 bags Wise potato chips - $.50 each
1 bag Gold Medal bread flour - $1.39
2 cans Pam spray - $1.25 each
2 boxes Extra Strength Tylenol - FREE
1 bag Maxwell House coffee - $2.00
2 bags Publix shredded cheese - $1.66 each
1 bag Lenders bagels - $.90
1.39 lb red grapes - $2.35
1 roll Publix paper towels - $.99
2 boxes Scotties tissues - FREE
1 roll Scotch mailing tape - $.60
1 package Oscar Mayer beef bologna - $2.50
1 package Hormel bacon - $3.00
1 bag baby carrots - $1.29
6 bags Nestle chocolate chunks - $.25 each
2 cans Hunts diced tomatoes - $.20 each

No comments: