_

_

Monday, November 9, 2009

Freezer Inventory

I went into the garage last night to get something out of the freezer and found that it was unplugged. I literally almost cried. Upon further inspection, though, it had not been unplugged long and nothing had thawed. In addition to all the random stuff that is in there (veggies, frozen lemonade, popsicles, etc.), it is nearly full with food I have prepped in advance for when the baby comes.

Here's what I have stashed so far -
2 homemade pepperoni pizzas (making one of these tonight actually)
3 bags spaghetti sauce
3 bags chicken and wild rice soup
2 bags chicken noodle soup
3 meals of garlic parmesan chicken tenderloins
3 meals of orange teriyaki chicken
Several cups of cooked, cubed chicken breast
Cheesy garlic rolls
Pumpkin, apple, and banana muffins (Three different kinds, not some weird new concoction)
2 loaves Focaccia bread
Homemade ham and cheese hot pockets
3 pans chicken enchiladas
Several bags of homemade waffles and pancakes (But I don't actually expect these to last that long)
1 1/2 bacon quiches (we only eat 1/2 at a time)
3 bags pork BBQ

2 comments:

Dave said...

I think it got unplugged when I moved it to look for the coupons you lost (and then found again)

Oma and Opa said...

Ahhhh, Confessions from the Hubby...what else did he do (or not do)?