_

_

Monday, November 9, 2009

Publix Savings and Menu Plan Monday

Here's what you can get for $12.50 at Publix without coupons and sales (The thing in the front is an eyeglass repair kit for Caleb's Mickey Mouse sunglasses. He reminded me about halfway through the store that I needed to buy something to fix his glasses.).
And here's what I got today for $12.47. I saved $67.87, which is 84%. I used a coupon for $3/$30 purchase as well as a $2 coupon from Kroger.
Here are the details -
1 12 pack Coke - $4.00
2 bags Bird's Eye Voila - $1.75 each
1 canister Publix oats - $.01
3 boxes Betty Crocker potatoes - FREE (going straight to the donation box)
4 boxes Scotties tissues - $.25 each (price has gone up since Friday, but still a good deal)
1 box Zantac - $.41 overage
3 bags Nestle morsels - $.25 each (thanks to Molly for more coupons)
2 cans Campbell's soup - $.20 each
4 packages Nestle cookies - $.45 each
1 package Hormel pepperoni - $1.29
1 glasses repair kit - $2.49
1 bag Publix shredded cheese - $1.66
2 boxes Tylenol PM - $1.00 overage each
.81 lb grapes - $1.37

And here's my menu plan for the week -

Every night - something quick, easy, and remotely healthy :)

I actually do have a menu plan on the fridge, but it is too pitiful to even share. Let's just say I'm sure my family will be glad when I'm not hugely pregnant anymore and actually feel like cooking again.

No comments: