_

_

Monday, November 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday and Other Stuff


Tonight - Bangkok chicken satay (bumped from last week), rice, carrots

Tuesday - Chicken fingers, macaroni and cheese, salad

Wednesday - Steak, roasted potatoes, asparagus

Thursday - Homemade pizza, salad

Friday - ? Depends on if Dave is gone or not

Saturday - Asparagus and chicken penne pasta

Sunday - ? I can't think that far ahead right now

We did make our usual Publix run this morning. No picture or list, though, for two reasons. 1) I didn't get any fantabulous deals. There just weren't many this week. Mostly I just picked up produce on sale and a few things I needed for meals this week. I did still manage to save 66%. 2) I slammed my finger in the van door when we got home. I have been icing it with the boo boo bunny (a stuffed bunny holding a plastic ice cube), which makes typing difficult.