_

_

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Playing with Playdough, Putting up the Christmas Tree, and Preparing for Baby

Yesterday morning, I got the oil changed in the van along with a free wash and vacuum. I also finished shopping for stocking stuffers and picked up one of Dave's Christmas presents at Borders.

Meanwhile Dave and the kids had fun with play dough among other activities.
After lunch, we put up the Christmas decorations. I think the tree may be a little bottom heavy this year.


Dave even got the outside lights put up and all the boxes put back up in the attic.

This morning, the kids helped me clean upstairs. Alexa and I also sorted through a big bin of girl's clothes. Dave got the oil changed in his car today and did some Christmas shopping of his own. This afternoon I worked on finishing up my lesson plans and grading for the rest of December.

So, the pre-baby checklist is almost finished. My brother is home until Sunday and would love to meet his new niece, but I'm not holding my breath that she will come by then.

No comments: