_

_

Thursday, May 20, 2010

This Week in School

I need a cool title for my school updates. Any ideas? Anyway, here's what we've been up to in school this last week.

We've been learning about the hundreds place in Math using our base 10 blocks.
I usually give Alexa some stickers and some worksheets to keep her busy while I do math and phonics with Caleb.
I reorganized my home school shelf again. I have a feeling that it won't be long before one shelf is not enough space.
For the summer, I decided to pick an author a week. We will read lots of books, maybe do an activity or make a craft, and watch a movie if there is one. Can you guess what author we are reading this week?
And here are the kids in the hats we made today.

Caleb wanted to color this morning while I was helping Alexa with her hat. He drew this picture. He normally just scribbles, so I was glad to see a real picture.
And where is my class now? At recess, of course!
Caleb pretending that the sun room window is a drive through.

3 comments:

DreArt said...

No idea for titles, but I love those Dr Seuss hats! that looked like lots of fun!

Dave said...

Teaching Time, Academic Area, or School Spot

Oma and Opa said...

When did school become "FUN"? Keep up the good work!