_

_

Friday, January 2, 2015

Books, Books, Books

All of us love getting new books for Christmas!  I always buy each of the kids a book or two, and Grammy and Uncle Phillip bought each of them books as well.   We are enjoying having new things to read.

 Some of Sierra's new books.  I have read each of these approximately 1000 times each, and Dave has, too.
Even Jordanna reads to Sierra (because she has the book memorized).
Some of Caleb's new books.  He especially likes the one full of facts to annoy your teacher.
Alexa got a few new readers in addition to her Frozen books.
Jordanna got these and a Pinkalicious Christmas book.
Dave got his annual bathroom reader.  I usually read this as well.
And he got two of the Maze Runner series and bought the rest with his Christmas money.
I didn't get any books this year, but I still did a lot of reading over break.  I think I finished four books.

No comments: