_

_

Friday, January 16, 2015

Trim Healthy Lunches

Okay, on to Trim Healthy Lunches. As opposed to dinner, for lunches I usually make myself a separate meal from the kids.  But it has to be quick.  Now that Sierra is riding the bus to and from school, she gets home about 12:25, so I like to be finished eating lunch by then.

Day 1: Egg crust pizza (I sometimes make it with pepperoni as described, but I never use olives.  This time I used ham, mushrooms, and feta but followed the same cooking directions.), cottage berry whip (from the book)

Day 2: Just like Campbell's soup (from the book) with grilled cheese sandwich in bread in a mug (from the book)
Day 3: Mixed greens tossed with olive oil vinaigrette and shredded Parmesan topped with warmed grilled chicken (store bought, precooked), berries

Day 4: Two low carb tortillas with the rest of the grilled chicken, bacon, ranch, lettuce, and shredded cheese, Greek yogurt with raspberries

Day 5: Egg salad, one Joseph's pita, mixed greens, Greek yogurt with mixed berries (I eat a lot of Greek yogurt), dark chocolate

Day 6: Leftover turkey chili (see dinner menu) topped with Greek yogurt, baked blue tortilla chips, fruit salad

Day 7: Two fried eggs, one Joseph's pita with melted cheese, Greek yogurt with berries


No comments: