_

_

Monday, June 30, 2008

My Lowest CVS Trip So Far


I had a great CVS trip today for several different reasons

1) I spent a grand total of $.04, and I got back exactly the same amount of ECB as I spent.
2) I got some water bottles that I needed for the kids' birthday party this weekend and some very useful sunscreen sticks (as well as deodorant, mascara, and baby hair/body wash).
3) I finally saw and used a card scanner at CVS for the very first time, and it printed me some fun coupons.
4) I got several CRTs on the bottom of my receipt. I hadn't gotten any of these in a long time, and now I have gotten some on my last 3 trips.
5) The first CVS I went to had everything on my list, and I didn't have to drag the kids to more than one store.
6) I had a nice cashier.

2 comments:

Joan said...

What's a CRT? Is July's flyer out yet?

EmilyV said...

Cash Register Tape coupon. Like the ones you used to get and throw away. Yes, July is out. The only 2 freebies are CVS tampons and pantyliners, so there better be good weekly sales.