_

_

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Over 60% Savings at Target...

..and it could have been more, but I didn't use 3 coupons that I had planned to use. Oh well!

Anyway, we don't have a Super Target near us, so I don't get there very often. I took advantage of being near one today to stop in a get a few deals. Here's what I got along with the coupons used for anyone who is interested. I spent $18.79 for a savings of just over 60%. No picture as everything needed to get in the fridge right away since it had already been in the car for awhile.

Athenos feta cheese (actually make that 4 extra coupons I should have used. I'm pretty sure I have one for this somewhere) - on sale for $1.77
6 32 oz bottles of Powerade - $.79 each - $.75 coupons = $.04 cents each
1 bottle Joint Juice - $.99 - $1.00 coupon = -$.01
1/2 gallon whole milk
1 strawberry banana yogurt
2 bags Dole salad - $1.50 - $.55 coupon = $.95 each
1 banana - added because I had more coupons then items, which the cash register frowns upon
4 Oral B floss - $.97 - $1.00 coupon = -$.03 (accidentally only used 2 coupons instead of 4)
1 Fur Fighter - $9.99 - $4 Target coupon - $4 manufacturer's coupon = $1.99
4 25 pack Ziploc sandwich bags - $1 each - 2 $1.50/2 coupons = $.25 each
4 slices each of Havarti, Gouda, and Asiago cheeses - around $1 each - $1 Target coupons (The Asiago ended up only being $.72 so I did not use a coupon on it. Oops)
2 boxes Morningstar Farms Chick'n Nuggets, 1 box broccoli cheese nuggets and 1 box veggie burgers - prices range from $2.99 - $3.29 - used $2/2 Target coupons and $.75/1 manufacturer's coupons

No comments: