_

_

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sleep Success and Setback

Last night Alexa slept for 9 hours straight. That is the longest stretch that she has ever slept in her almost 12 months of life. And the best part is that I was asleep for almost 7 of those hours. That is the longest stretch of sleep that I have had in a year. And after tending to her, I got to go back to sleep for a total of 9.5 hours of sleep last night. I feel like a new woman.

So, what does she do tonight. Wakes up crying around 9:30, less than 2 hours after she went to bed. Daddy went in and told her who was boss, and she went right back to sleep. Hopefully we won't hear from her again until morning, but I am not holding my breath. Actually, she just let out a scream as I was typing this. Oh well!

2 comments:

Joan said...

Yea! (I hope.)

Molly said...

Two steps forward....