_

_

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Absolutely Nothing Interesting To Say

It is has been a dreary, rainy, busy day here. I have to get my grading, lesson planning, etc. finished up for school tomorrow, which is always fun to do with 2 helpers. Caleb sat at the dining room table this morning and colored while I worked. We also ran to the UPS store to make copies in the rain. Oh and did I mention that my umbrella is either in Dave's car or in a black hole somewhere, but it is not in my van. And the copier jammed.

After the UPS store, we ran to Publix to get a few items for our trip to Nashville this weekend for Phillip's graduation. I also have to do mountains of laundry and start packing. On the way home, we are also spending a night at Covenant and then a day in Chattanooga. It's been awhile since we've been up there, so I'm looking forward to that.

Finally, I am selling some kids' stuff at a consignment sale this weekend. I have to drop off stuff this afternoon after naps, and then I get to shop at the presale tomorrow night. Which is exactly what I should be doing after a day of work before a long weekend trip, but the kids still need a few things for fall/winter, and I much prefer to purchase those things at consignment sale prices.

So for now, it is back to work for me! We should have internet at the hotel this weekend, so look for updates about our trip.

1 comment:

Halyna said...

Have a good trip!!!