_

_

Friday, October 17, 2008

What Have You Done Today?

A few months ago, I posted a list of what I had done that day before 10:20 a.m. I'm sure none of you are actually under the illusion that I am Super Mom after reading that post, but I'll be glad to correct you if necessary. You see, that was a sunny Monday. Today is a rainy Friday. As you can probably guess, the list of what I have done today is quite a lot shorter. It would go something like this.

- Fed kids breakfast and cleaned up kitchen
- Got everyone dressed (literally moments before 10:20 was when I got dressed)
- Tried to convince myself to do something productive
- Did one load of laundry
- Blogged

So now I'm going to go try to talk myself into more productivity. Or maybe make some coffee and have a snack. We shall see.

No comments: