_

_

Friday, October 24, 2008

Rainy but Productive Day

I posted last Friday about having a rainy, unproductive day. This Friday was rainy again, but at least I was fairly productive today.

I got my grocery shopping done earlier in the week and stopped at the library yesterday, so the kids and I were able to stay home all day. Going out with 2 kids by myself in the rain is one of my least favorite activities, so I was quite happy to stay home. I didn't even have to go get the mail because I got a package today so the mail lady brought it and the mail to the door.

So, what did I do today?
-cleaned both upstairs bathrooms
-vacuumed upstairs
-emptied upstairs trash cans
-washed, dried, and almost finished putting away 5 loads of laundry
-baked cookies for Dave
-handwashed and put away 2 sinkfuls of dishes
-baked apple cake for church on Sunday
-picked out the kids' Sunday clothes
-organized coupons
-straightened up the kids' room
-refused to make dinner and talked Dave into taking me out to dinner :)
-unloaded the dishwasher

2 comments:

Oma and Opa said...

Why didn't you emptied out the dishwasher before you hand washed 2 sinkfuls of dishes? Then
you could have put those dirty dishes into the emptied dishwasher?

Joan said...

She wanted to use the new faucet Caleb installed.