_

_

Friday, March 27, 2009

84% Savings at Publix

Here's what $9 buys at Publix without sales or coupons.

And here's what I got for $9 and some change.
Some of you may be wondering by now if we recently acquired a cat since there is cat food in the picture. No, but Publix paid me $.75 to take home each bag, so I gladly obliged. I threw them in the back of my van to take to Molly on Sunday. Anyway, here's what I got with prices listed after coupons and sales. I also used a $3 Catalina from Kroger to lower my total.

4 bags Goodlife cat food - $.75 overage each (I had 6 coupons, but these were the last 4 bags.)
3 jars Peter Pan peanut butter - $1.00 each (This will only last us 3-4 weeks. We use A LOT of peanut butter.)
1 jar O'Charley's honey mustard -$3.00
1 package strawberries - $1.67
4 bottles Coffemate creamer - $.17 each
2 boxes Uncle Ben's rice - $.50 each
1 package Oscar Mayer beef franks - $2.00
1 package Perdue chicken nuggets - $2.20
3 3-packs Dial soap - $.34 each (Just in time, Dave is on his last bar of soap.)

You can find more Publix savings at Fiddledeedee.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Thanks for the cat food. I was running low.