_

_

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Guess We Wore Him Out

Molly and I went shopping at the mall this morning(and neither of us had an accident on the way like we have both done once before). Caleb had the difficult job of riding facing backwards in the stroller (it's a Sit N' Stand where the back just has a small bench for the older child) and whining. I don't think he walked more than a few feet, but we must have tired him out anyway because this is what I found when I went to get him out of quiet time.

3 comments:

Molly said...

He was rather whiny. I've never seen a kid who couldn't be tempted by the choice of chicken nuggets or pizza!

Oma and Opa said...

We think he's in a growing spurt - NEEDS LOTS OF SLEEP!

DreArt said...

Typical men.... They always whine and become tired during/after shopping trips. lol :P