_

_

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Target is an Evil Place

The kids and I went to Target this morning to get a few things we needed for camping next week and some t-shirts for Dave. We got everything we needed and were headed to check out. And then we walked right by this dress.
And since it would be a shame to go to Target and only purchase what was on the list and not come home with something random, I tried it on. It fit perfectly. It has an empire waist to cover the flabby baby belly, and it hits right at my knees. It's not often that I find a dress the right length since I'm on the tall side. And, as an added bonus, it will coordinate nicely with the kids' Easter outfits (The oranges really do look better when right next to each other. The light is just a bit off in the top picture for you to really be able to see the true color).
So, of course you see why I had to get it, don't you?

7 comments:

Dave said...

what flabby baby belly?

Molly said...

Very cute dress. I hope the weather is warm enough!!

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

TARGET IS NOT AN EVIL PLACE.

Oma and Opa said...

Good job, Dave!

Angi said...

First Dave - you are good!

Second Emily - you are CDO (they have to be in alpha order!)

EmilyV said...

Angi, OCD would be buying Dave a matching tie (which I have contemplated).

Dave said...

I guess I will be expecting a matching tie soon