_

_

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Now Blogging Live...

...from my very own bed. It took FOREVER for me to get discharged from the hospital today, but we finally made it home today shortly before 5:00. The good news is that all the tests came back fine. The bad news is that all the tests came back fine; therefore, we don't know what caused the fainting episode. I do have one more test next week. Please pray for wisdom for Dave and I as we decide when/if I should be driving again and as we deal with the car insurance. Please pray for God's abundant provision for our family as we learn whether the van can be repaired or will need to be replaced. And continue to praise God with us for His protection of me and the children in the accident.

1 comment:

Oma and Opa said...

We're glad too that everyone survived the incident and that no other vehicles or people were involved.
(like a pedestrian standing by)
And you don't have to deal with other people's insurance company.
Hope the doctors can figure this fainting problem out.