_

_

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Almost 70% Savings at Publix

Last week, I saved almost 50% at Kroger, but I did even better at Publix today. Granted, I just bought what was on sale and did not really get much else. I spent $29.65 and saved $63.59 for a savings of 68%. I just noticed, too, that the waffles rang up full price when they were supposed to be buy one get one free, so I should have done even better. Anyways, here's what I got.

2 Cape Cod Kettle Cooked chips
1 fountain coke (free)
4 6 pack Lenders refrigerated bagels (Publix paid me $.10 to take all of these home)
4 Oscar Mayer Deli Creations sandwiches
2 bottles Spray N' Wash
6 Yoplait yogurts
1 5 pack Ziploc containers
2 boxes Eggo Blueberry waffles
2 boxes Quaker PB Chocolate chip granola bars
1 Kraft ranch dressing (free)
2 Natural Temptations cat treats (free)
2 Pillsbury ready bake chocolate chip cookies
6 bottles Juicy Juice
5 bananas
1 container strawberries

Now to decide if I should go back to get my money back for the waffles that rang up incorrectly. Hmmm.

1 comment:

T and B Rowe said...

that's impressive - way to go super saver!