_

_

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Caleb's Sentences

After waiting what seemed like FOREVER for Caleb to start talking, his vocabulary is really taking off. He says many complete sentences although he often needs an interpreter (me). Here are some sentences he has said lately.

There it is.
I want a kiss (or a tickle).
I love you, Mommy (or Daddy).
I want orange juice (chocolate, candy, cookie, drink, cheese, snack, milk, water, bubbles, play dough, etc.)
It's orange (green, red, or blue).
That's Molly's purse (or car).
I don't see her.
I see you.
Got it.
I want to go outside (upstairs, downstairs, etc.).
I have sister.
I want to slide.
I want tricycle.
Where's Mommy (or Daddy, Brett, sister, Molly, etc.)?
There you are.
There's Mommy's hair (shirt, pants, shoes, toes, socks, etc.).

He rarely says Alexa's name; he just calls her sister. But, he did finally say his own name this week.

No comments: