_

_

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fun with Aunt Molly

I took my camera with me today, but I forgot to actually take any pictures. Anyway, Caleb asked to go to the park several times yesterday. I kept telling him that we would go to the park today with Aunt Molly. So, after breakfast this morning, he hopped down from his chair and said, "I want park." Unfortunately for him, we weren't meeting Molly until 11:15, but we did eventually make it to the park. Caleb had fun running around like a crazy man with his red sun hat on and going down all the slides he could find. Alexa went on the swing for a few minutes and then she just hung out with Aunt Molly and Mommy.

After the park, we tried out a new restaurant called Bubbalini's. They have an all you can eat buffet at lunch time, and the kids ate free. Today the buffet had pizza, bread, minestrone soup, chicken marsala, lasagna, and a salad bar. Caleb ate 3 pizzas of pizza and 1 1/2 slices of bread, so I definitely got my money's worth for him.

Then we headed to CVS, our new favorite store. I got 6 Crest Glide dental floss, 1 Colgate toothpaste, 2 Hershey's bliss chocolate, and one Hershey's dark chocolate kisses for $1.11. The cashier was very grumpy, barely said a word to me, and scrutinized every single coupon I gave him. Everything worked out as I had planned, though, because I am very careful to use my coupons correctly.

Finally, we headed home, and I put both kids down for a nap and then cleaned the kitchen, swept, mopped, and vacuumed before prayer meeting at our house tomorrow night.

No comments: