_

_

Monday, May 5, 2008

Walgreens Savings Extravaganza

Added picture -

The deals don't look too great at CVS this week, so I hit Walgreens instead. They have a Register Rewards program that is similar to CVS's ECB, but a bit more complicated, I think. No pics yet because I am on a different computer that won't read my camera.

Here's what I got (in 5 transactions). (If you are wondering when I had time to do this with a sick child today, I did 2 while picking up his prescriptions and 3 after the kiddos were in bed).

1 2L Coke
2 Gilette Venus razors
4 Zantac cool mint 8 count
2 pkgs foam plates (this and the 2Ls are for the AP Calculus study party at our house tomorrow night)
2 Charmin flushable wipes
2 Cascade 12 pack dishwasher detergent
8 Crest Pro Health Night toothpaste
3 Cover Girl nail polish
2 Cover Girl eye shadow
4 Cover Girl eye liner
1 Cover Girl lip gloss
1 Walgreens brand childrens Tylenol (for Caleb)
1 Walgreens sandwich bags (we're almost out)
1 2L Mtn Dew

My total was $35.31, which I put on a Walgreens gift card. The best part, though, is that I got back $56 in Register Rewards to spend at Walgreens. So Walgreens paid me just over $21 to take all this stuff off their hands. Fun, fun!

No comments: