_

_

Friday, September 26, 2008

79% Savings at Publix

Here's my receipt from my Publix shopping trip today.
And here's the whole kitchen table full of things I bought.
My final total was $35.87, and my savings was $136.41. I had so many coupons that a manager had to come over and override the last several. And the poor man who was waiting behind me at the register has been stuck behind me once before. At least he was very patient both times. Here's a quick list of what I got. For price breakdowns, see my earlier Publix post.

6 Birds Eye Voila meals
2 packages Kraft American singles
3 Lean Cuisine Paninis
6 Sara Lee Cheesecake bites (most of which are for Dave's party, but one of which somehow already got opened and declared very yummy)
1 Sara Lee pound cake
2 160 ct Dixie Napkins
10 boxes Reduced Sugar cake mix (I bake something for church every Sunday, so these will get used. I have a great cook book called the Cake Mix Doctor that has lots of recipes to make with cake mixes)
1 Friendship Sour cream
1 Dole peaches and 1 Dole pears
6 cups Cheerios
2 Muir Glen tomato sauce
1 Zone perfect bar
1 Quaker instant oat meal
2 Quaker instant grits
6 Campbell's Select soup
5 Ronzoni Healthy Harvest pasta
9 Ronzoni Smart Taste pasta
6 Chinet crystal tumblers
Publix baby carrots

6 comments:

Joan said...

I saved 59% but that's about the best I've ever done. I couldn't find the tomato sauce at the Publix on S. Cobb Drive @ Pat Mell.

EmilyV said...

At my store it is in the organic/healthy section not the tomato section.

Joan said...

That explains it... I never shop that aisle. :o)

Nora said...

Wow! I plan on going to Publix on Sunday. Can't wait to get in on some of these deals.

Amy @ The Q Family said...

That's a great deal.

-Amy @ The Q Family

Elizabeth Lyng said...

Whoa, great job!