_

_

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yummy Dinner

We had breakfast for dinner tonight, but it was more fun than the boring bacon and eggs I usually make. And since I found all the recipes online (well, Molly found one of them and sent it to me), I thought I'd share. We had Emily's Famous Hash Browns (That's actually what the recipe is called; I didn't make it up. I omit the onion whenever I make these.), Bacon Quiche (I substituted Monterey cheese for the Swiss at Molly's recommendation and omitted the onion), Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins (Leftovers from Sunday. I used sour cream instead of yogurt. Apparently I have to make a change to every recipes I use.), and Orange/Banana/ Peach smoothies (2 c orange juice with added calcium, 2 frozen bananas, Greek style vanilla yogurt, and about 1 c frozen peaches). It was very yummy. Alexa liked the quiche but not the hash brows, and Caleb liked the hash browns but not the quiche. Oh well, I can't please everyone.

No comments: